1) Tell us a bit about yourself
My name is Sarhea Reyes. I am 20 years old and I graduated from Armijo High School in Fairfield, CA. I am Filipino. I love to dance and do several arts and craft projects, such as crocheting, making jewelry, and drawing. I love to help people too!
2) What causes are you passionate about?
I am passionate about every cause. I've helped out at food banks, elderly homes, environmental projects, and hospital internships.
3) How has your time with Lions been?
My time with the Lions Club has been really great. I met different people and help different organizations inside and outside of school. I had the best time with the officers, Vivian and Kelly. Through them, I learned many of the different aspects that go into planning club events and working with other clubs. It was really easy to make friends in the club, which made the volunteering part more enjoyable.
4) What are you currently studying? What would you like to do in the future?
I am currently studying English, but I still hope to become a doctor.
5) What do you like to do in your free time?
On my free time, I love to spend time with my family and friends. I also love to watch movies and play with my little dog.
6) Guilty Pleasure: what can you not live without?
I can't live without dark chocolate and jalapeno chips!